Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ladyabi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Hi
I am having an issue using iWeb. I am making a commercial site not one published to .mac
In using the photo templates thy provide I run into this problem. I cannot seem to link the photos to another page. They seem to have the photos already linked to a slideshow (that I do not want) without the option to disable. I have tried putting my photos on a different template, but there is no uniformity, and it does not look as professional. I desperately need to be able to link each individual photo to another page on my site. Please someone help me!!!! I'm ready to tear my hair out....... :eek:

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
I don't think it can be done unfortunately you'll need to use another program such as Rapidweaver. TBH iWeb is really for home sites, not for professional ones.

Apple Architect

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2007
United Kingdom
there is a method

Check out the following

www.xposedimage.com

The simple method was not to use the picture template but instead use the blog or about me pages. It takes a little more work - but I think that the results can be more controlled.

BTW, I have used the photo pages simply to provide the slideshow in some places - but then have changed the slideshow method.

Happy iWebbing.

Hi
I am having an issue using iWeb. I am making a commercial site not one published to .mac
In using the photo templates thy provide I run into this problem. I cannot seem to link the photos to another page. They seem to have the photos already linked to a slideshow (that I do not want) without the option to disable. I have tried putting my photos on a different template, but there is no uniformity, and it does not look as professional. I desperately need to be able to link each individual photo to another page on my site. Please someone help me!!!! I'm ready to tear my hair out....... :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.