Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nicholie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2008
Huntsville, Al
In the spree of MobileMe ups & downs today, it seems also that if you host your website on your MobileMe (or .Mac originally of course) that its not working at the moment.

Sad panda. Anyone else confirm?

ross.32

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2007
Not working for me either. Publishing Web Galleries from Aperture is not working also. I don't use iPhoto, so I can't comment on that, but it would be a safe assumption that it does not work either.

One more weird problem that I am having is with me.com. Clicking on the web app links at the top does not do anything. I have to control-click and then open in new tab. Any ideas?

slevit1

macrumors member
May 13, 2008
Not working for me either. Publishing Web Galleries from Aperture is not working also. I don't use iPhoto, so I can't comment on that, but it would be a safe assumption that it does not work either.

One more weird problem that I am having is with me.com. Clicking on the web app links at the top does not do anything. I have to control-click and then open in new tab. Any ideas?

Yes...wait until they're done working on it!

MojoWill

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2008
iphoto uploads are working i created a shared gallery earlier especially for my IpHone!

mobile23

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2008
Vancouver
iPhoto is working now....

but iWeb is not. "There was an error updating .Mac" :(

btw, when is OSX .Mac icon going to be replaced by MobileMe?

bbergie

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2006
Calgary
My iWeb site has resumed publishing, but I'm still receiving "publishing error" messages, and the comments feature doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone else experienced this? Any recommendations on mitigating these issues?

Thanks.

macbookairman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2008
Nebraska

are you using Safari 4 Preview? I had that same problem, and when i reverted back to 3.1, MobileMe web apps started to work for me.

rontheancient

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2005
USA
I had a iWeb site from a while back gathering dust in the tubes. Last night, I took that one offline and replaced it with a completely new one. It published fine, but all references to .Mac in iWeb were still .Mac, but otherwise, the new site was fine.

YngJamz

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2005
iweb maps not working

I don't use .mac or mobleMe. I do use pages I create in iweb for our page. The google map is showing the mobileme page rather then the map. On my iweb as well as the published site. I am assuming apple knows and is working on it.

mikeyPotg

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2006
Still screwed for me. Haven't been able to post any videos/comments or anything for the past 2+ days. Sometimes it even asks me to check my login and when I do, its all logged on and correct.
Terribly upsetting, especially when I've had a few videos to upload already! ah well.

Lordillingworth

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2007
Shropshire, UK
Still screwed for me. Haven't been able to post any videos/comments or anything for the past 2+ days. Sometimes it even asks me to check my login and when I do, its all logged on and correct.
Terribly upsetting, especially when I've had a few videos to upload already! ah well.

This is happening to me as well!
I am desperate to upload a podcast at the minute... if i don'y do it soon i know that i am gonna end up trying to change little bits and then end up rewriting the whole thing!

WE all need to send a bug report to make sure that they know something is up!

Just tried this but it gave the worst results yet!... http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1006

coolin06

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2008
Publishing

I have had difficulty publishing my podcast all week. I went to the Mac store today and they could not explain why. However, when I returned home, I was able to publish with no problem. I guess they resolved the issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.