Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boulderer2001

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
When I open iweb it comes up with a list of missing fonts. How do I fix this so the box will go away each time iweb opens. Thanks in advance.

bburrow

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2006
fonts

Are you opening a site you previously created with iWeb? If so, maybe you used fonts in that site that you no longer have.. You'd need to find the text in your site and change to a font that you have..

If it's with a blank site, It would be a good idea to post which ones are missing here.

There may have been some fonts installed with the iLife disc, or something from the OS X disc that iWeb is expecting to be installed..

Brian

andreageymet

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2007
a few iweb questions to answer

Hi guys! I just created my website for my thaiboxing course, here it is: http://www.muaythairomaest.it . So here are the questions:
1. How do I insert sound (on .mp3) on the backround? I mean, nothing to click, just a "stop" button if the visitors do not like the music...
2. I managed to put different images as backgrounds for the various pages, put I can't anymore since I upgraded to iLife '08... is it still possible?

Thanks a lot guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.