Iweb Save Problem

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Danc2050, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Danc2050 macrumors newbie

I am a senior in high school and am making a Iweb website for my senior project. I have done very little so far, but what I did do I saved to the desktop (somehow). When I click save now, it doesn't tell me where it saves too. I know it saves in that library folder, but the Iweb folder is not there for me.

If you could, please tell me how to get the Iweb folder there, or the problem, or an alternative place to save the website too.

Thank You for you time!

2. iNash macrumors 6502

iNash

It usually saves it here:

/Users/NashT/Library/Application Support/iWeb

If you can't find the iWeb folder as you mentioned it's possible you are looking here:

Hard Disk/Library/Application Support

As there are two different Library folders. Make sure you are access the one stored in your 'Home' folder.

Does this work?

3. Danc2050 thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't know if it will work. I can't really check, because I don't have school till Monday.

Although, I used the search function and could not find a folder named I-web at all. Which makes me think it won't work. But thank you for the help! I will try it, I hope it works!

4. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Well, make sure you spell it right, iWeb, not I-web. If you have iWeb installed (and have opened it at least once), then that folder exist.

5. Danc2050 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ahhh, great. I will check on Monday. Thanks a lot guys :) :apple:.