iWeb & SEO tool

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by omar701, Apr 2, 2011.

1. omar701 macrumors newbie

Hi,

Before anything..this is my first post. Hi and thank you to everyone that reads.

I`m having a problem with iWeb SEO Tool with one of my sites ( the one that is published via FTP, the other ones are in process, not yet publish). I publish it to a folder, with the purpouse of editing title tag and adding google apps etc, and the publish it via SEO tool. When i look for the publishing folder in my desktop and try to open it with the SEO tool the software crashes.

To see if it was the software i try opening one of my other pages that in not yet published on a FTP and it worked fine.

When i look for the site`s file and open one by one of the files that it let me open inside the publishing file it works but it seem that is managing mi site`s files as independent sites (a world simbols appear besides each site`s page).

If there is something you can do for me let me know please.

Thanks in advance.

2. NumeroTen macrumors member

NumeroTen

hey

How big is the site? I use to use SEO tool, but i didnt publish to desktop i made its own folder and saved it in there.

3. omar701 thread starter macrumors newbie

The site is not so big. It is publishe to a folder in the desktop

4. omar701 thread starter macrumors newbie

solution found!

just download the new version from the page.. not the one from the app store.
    thanks to everyone.