iWeb Slideshow Font Color Question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by itsjustkatie, May 17, 2010.

1. itsjustkatie macrumors newbie

This seems like it ought to be a very simple thing to do and I am sure that it is... but I have not figured out how to do it.

I have made a photo page in iWeb. I dragged all of my photos into the page and updated their captions. I was able to change the color of the font on the captions perfectly fine.

What I want to change is the color of the words "Play Slideshow" and "Subscribe." As well as when I double click on an image to show that single image, I'd like to change the color of the words "Back to Album," Play Slideshow," "Download," "Previous," "Next" and "Add a Comment." I know how to change the individual photo captions, but can figure out how to change the rest.

Thanks in advance for the help, I appreciate it.

Attached Files:

2. dieseldarryl macrumors newbie

Same question

Did you ever resolve this? I'm currently dealing with the same issue in iWeb '09.

Thank you.

3. itsjustkatie thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm kind of at a stand still with it... I haven't been able to figure anything out yet to fix this. Let me know if you come up with anything!

4. vincebio macrumors 6502a

vincebio

me also...been trying to find a solution to this for a long time....ended up going into the html and trying to find the code and changing the pantone colour...but still cant figure it out lol

5. gbary1974 macrumors newbie

See this is an old thread, was having the same problem but have found the work around.
    After creating the page for your slideshow you have to go to that page and create a text box anywhere on the page, enter some text open inspector and select make hyperlink, in the hyperlink tab format colour as desired, then click the option "use for new links on page". Then navigate away from the page and back to it and hey presto text has changed. You can then remove the link you created if need be. Be damned if I can figure how to change the font size and style though!
    Really should be an easier way!

6. itsjustkatie thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks gbary! Genius work around!! I was able to use that trick on pages that were already created to get those links to change. You are right though, there really should be an easier way. Thanks again!