iWeb to Facebook?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Ruffian829, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Ruffian829 macrumors 6502

I've read that I can get my iWeb updates sent to facebook but I cannot seem to figure out how and I'm wondering if anyone has been able to do it or is this some iweb 09 feature???

I've read about using "facebook connector" but I cannot figure out what that is either- I've searched facebook and google...

anyone have any suggestions :confused:

2. theappleguy macrumors 6502

3. anonmill macrumors member

anonmill

I am in the same boat. Anyone been able to figure this out? I am using iWeb '09.

4. anonmill macrumors member

anonmill

Bah! I figured it out. You click on the top most "Site" icon at the top of the website navigational tree in the left hand tool bar of iWeb. When you do that you can change site preferences. At the very bottom of the preferences page there is a check box to update facebook that brings up a login prompt. Hopes this helps some one ....

5. Angelo95210 macrumors 6502a

Angelo95210

I use a facebook plugin in iphoto to export my pics in FB... Don't know if it can help.

6. hsotnicam8002 macrumors 6502

hsotnicam8002

That did it. Thanks for the quick info!

7. Wakakanada macrumors regular

Are there any iWeb08 Facebook features? If not, this is one small reason to contemplate an iLife upgrade. I'm trying to convince myself to update as I want the bundled music lessons in Garageband but need to have more reason than just that...the face recognition in iPhoto would be an interesting toy too!

8. LoneI2anger macrumors newbie

hello to everyone here! been a long time reader but finally needed some help on this.

i loved the feature that i can get my blog to update to facebook, but i was wondering how to do it without mobile me as this op i assume has mobile me

thanks to any comments!