General iWidgets always disappearing

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by RDAR, Nov 24, 2014.

1. RDAR macrumors 6502

Everytime I add an iWidget, eventually when I open my phone again it is always gone and I have to re add it. Is anyone else's like this? I'm on iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.1

2. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

The next time it disappears try a respring and see if it returns.

I have that happen on occasion and it's usually after I've been playing with adding and removing a few tweaks. A respring brings it back.

However, I'm on 7.1.2, so that alone could be the difference.

3. x-evil-x macrumors 68040

x-evil-x

i think ram is having a hard time keeping up causing things to crash.

4. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Every time you reboot it will be done, just respring the phone and it will work.

5. RDAR thread starter macrumors 6502

Its not even when I reboot. I could just be using an app and close out of it and the widget would be gone. Other times I put my phone to sleep by pressing the power button, come back to use it and it is gone.

6. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Try different widgets to see if all of them do it.

7. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Do you have any tweaks that enable home screen rotation? If your home screen flips to horizontal, I widgets will disappear.

8. RDAR thread starter macrumors 6502

My 6 plus does have landscape on but even if i turn it the iwidget is still there, its just not even but is still there. And when I rotate back it is still there. It just randomly disappears. I will try adding it again and see how long it lasts. I've tried several different iWidgets that disappear. Also sometimes when I add the iWidget and go into wiggle mode it won't let me move it anywhere.