Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kakkoiimac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2006
Paradise
ok heres the question...i have a presentation to do for a class and i opened my trial version of iWork a couple of weeks ago to mess around with it. I discovered that it is amazing and i love it. So i want to do my project with keynote, but the trial ends before that...

So, i want to buy iWork..but i heard a new version should be out anytime. I could just do the project in MS Pwrpnt, but thats no fun:( . So should i dish out for iwork 06 or wait for 07? Also if i do buy 06 is it cheaper to upgrade as opposed to just buying 07? Any advice would be great...thanks

PeggyD

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Covington, WA, USA
No one other than Apple knows for sure when, or even if, a new version of iWork will be released. Many of us were surprised & downright disappointed that no release or mention was made at Macworld San Francisco. There has been a lot of speculation that it will be released when Leopard is released as it is "expected" to take advantage of many new features in Leopard.

If you are a college student, you can get iWork '06 for a substantial discount.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.