Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 24, 2008
I need to create content for a 4-panel brochure using legal paper (8.5" x 14.0"). Does anyone know where I could download one? I'd prefer to do that before creating my own. The design isn't really that important. :)

Nrod1968

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2009
did you ever find one

I too am looking for the same - working on a brochure for White Ribbon Campaign - Charity.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 24, 2008
Hey, I forgot about this post. I ended up creating one from scratch. Feel free to send me your e-mail address, and I can send it to you. :)

stewardship

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2016
Hey, I forgot about this post. I ended up creating one from scratch. Feel free to send me your e-mail address, and I can send it to you. :)
Hi Galley,
I was searching for a 8.5" x 14” 4 panel brochure template to use with pages version 5.6.1 and came across this post of yours that you had created one from scratch sometime ago.
If you still have it and could please share it with me I would be ever so grateful.
Thank you!

Galley

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 24, 2008
If I still have it, it will be on my old iMac. Give me a couple of days for a chance to look. The iMac is not set up at the moment.

stewardship

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2016
If I still have it, it will be on my old iMac. Give me a couple of days for a chance to look. The iMac is not set up at the moment.
[doublepost=1460559790][/doublepost]Thank you so much for taking the time to look for the template you created on your old mac.
If you have it, it will be super helpful as we are trying to recreate a sea turtle stewardship brochure for our visitors at the sanctuary and the only template available in pages, which is a trifold, is not going to allow us to include all of the most important content that we would like to.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 24, 2008
I found the file and have uploaded it to my iCloud Drive. If anyone wants it, please send me your e-mail via a direct message.

Reactions: chscag

Galley

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 24, 2008
I found the file and have uploaded it to my iCloud Drive. If anyone wants it, please send me your e-mail via a direct message.
I hope that worked for you. I created the mockup so our committee could visualize how much information the brochures could hold. Professionals created the actual brochure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.