iWork 08 Trial Download??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by armoguy94, Apr 23, 2009.

1. armoguy94 macrumors 6502

Hey guys I reinstalled my Mac and I lost iWork '08. I have the serial written down but I don't know where the heck my disc is to install it. This is my 2nd time reinstalling my mac in a few days and the 1st time I did I googled it and found a link to download it. Now when I search google it's not there anymore and I don't know what my exact keywords that I used to find the links were.

I have iWork 09 as well but I need '08 to convert my keynotes to be compatible with the '05 version (school uses that.. sucks, I know). It's quite stupid that Keynote 09 can only save to be compatible with 08 but not 06 or 05.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

As I couldn't find anything either, you could either download a pirated version or you could contact Apple to send you a replacement DVD/CD or offer a link for downloading it.

They replace Restore DVDs, if you can prove, that you had them (receipt,...).

3. armoguy94 thread starter macrumors 6502

Damn I don't have a receipt. This sucks cause I bought both 08 and 09 and I realized 09 can't export to 05 compatibility...which is a really stupid and pointless thing Apple did.

Searched thepiratebay.....nothing.... I know it's out there, a legit legal trial, as I've downloaded it before just a few days ago after a simple google search. But now I can't find that link cause I don't know what the heck the keywords I used to search for it were.

Edit: Found one on thepiratebay actually, was searching on google and it linked to a torrent on TPB... but when i search it on TPB i get no good results...figures lol. it's slow but never-the-less it works so whatever. sad I have to pirate something I purchased.