Iwork 09 Six uses?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by supermonk22, Apr 11, 2010.

1. supermonk22 macrumors newbie

Hey, I need to use iwork 09 on a sixth mac but it simply spits the disk out. Is there anyway past this? :confused:

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Maybe because the DVD drive is broken?

It would be nice if you could offer some more information, to eliminate false guesses by other posters.

For example, what Mac and Mac OS X version do you use on that Mac that so blatantly spits out the DVD?

What kind of iWork version do you have, that you want to install, license-wise?

Because the Mac does not know, it has a DVD inside that was used five times before or even 500 times.

And when exactly happens the spitting part?

3. supermonk22 thread starter macrumors newbie

Im using my macbook pro 15 inch running the latest version of snow leopard.

I dont think the drive is broken because its able to read other cds/dvds.

I am trying to use iwork 09 family edition which has 5 licenses but im trying to use it for a sixth mac. Which I know used to be possible in other iworks

Im wondering if the issue is apple is no longer using the honor system for disks with multiple licenses. You used to be able to use the disk for as many macs as you wanted

With the spitting part I meant that the disk goes in spins up for about 8 seconds then comes back out, almost like the disk reads. Then decides not to work

4. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...it's against forum rules to ask for assistance with breaking license agreements. If you want to install on yet another computer, how about you just buy another license.....oh yeah!