iWork 11 in the App Store before I turn 41?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ctt1wbw, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

Okay, so I turn 41 in February. You can buy iWork 11 through the online store, but when is it coming to the online App Store? Anyone hear anything about this?

And if I buy Pages 09 from the App Store and then the next day Pages 11 comes out (like you know it will) would that be a free upgrade or a paid upgrade?

Pages rocks and I really want it, but I only want Pages and I want Pages 11.

2. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Can't get iWork 11, because it doesn't exist (publicly) yet. No one can tell you when it's coming either. Many of us suspect it will be released sometime soon, but anyone who claims to tell you absolutely yes or no is lying (or about to be fired for releasing information under an NDA).

jW

3. celticpride678

4. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

6. ctt1wbw thread starter macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

Dammit, I know I saw something on an article the other day about it being iWork 11. I saw it in an RSS feed from somewhere.

I may just go ahead and Pages now. That's the best way to get iWork 11 released, is for ME to buy it NOW. :)

7. kiont macrumors newbie

I bought Pages 09 hoping the App store will just upgrade it when 11 comes out. Though I expect a "small fee" with it.

8. mrblack927 macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

Been looking forward to this upgrade for a while now. Hopefully they go back to the annual release schedule, rather than making us wait for iLife '13 after this...

9. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I want to upgrade my numbers spreadsheet but with iWork 11 immanent I've held off. I have iWork 08 (or what ever is the previous version of iWork 09).

10. cav23j macrumors regular

a screenshot on Apple's Mac App Store page on their website showed that iWork '11 got pulled at the last moment

the pic have now been switched