IWork '11 What and When?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by manymanyfish, Feb 17, 2011.

1. manymanyfish macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey guys. Just wanted to get the forums opinion on the possible iWork '11 update. When do we think it's coming and what will it add?

I'm hoping to see it sometime this summer. I've been dying for an update ever since New Years.

I also think there could be some seriously cool new features I. iWork '11. I hope apple improves pages and numbers to bring it up closer to the professional level of their Office counterparts. There are a few features lacking in numbers specifically that could really up the game. I love iwork's look and feel but hate to have to open up excel for single functions(improvements to trend lines on charts for instance).
    Another hope I have for iWork '11 is a major improvement to iWork.com. I think apple could leverage their amazing new data centre to create something similar to googledocs where multiple people can colaberate on a document in real-time. It would be great if apple could best googledocs. Maybe let you colaberate from directly within the app.(no need to visit a separate webpag). This are just a few ideas I have. What do you guys think is coming?

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man