iWork for iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by LordQ, Aug 10, 2013.

1. LordQ macrumors 68040

LordQ

So, what features do you think the new version of iWork for iOS 7 would bring? (excluding the new design, of course)

I think tagging and removing image background (like Office) would be a very welcome addition. Thoughts?

And I also think we will see them unveiled at the iPad 5 keynote.

2. shandyman Suspended

Well anything that's in the iCloud version will be brought in to the main apps. They'll become free if the rumour is true

3. brendu macrumors 68020

I think the big deal for iWork is that it is going to be free for iOS and bundled with OSX. Get it in as many hands as possible to push its adoption and take some sales from MS. I don't know if it will come bundled with mavericks or the next version of OSX... I anticipate a very exciting fall for apple.

4. shandyman Suspended

I see them doing what MS are doing with office. Free on mobile devices and paid on OSX, but maybe adding yearly subscription with some extra cloud space.

5. nikicampos macrumors 6502a

Yes, exactly what I was about to say, I'm waiting on buying them right now just to see if the rumor is true.

6. shandyman Suspended

Yea I nearly bought them the day the rumour came out, so thankfully I didn't! Will see tho