IWORK for sure, BUT which program for the job?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mossimo, Feb 4, 2009.

1. mossimo macrumors member

mossimo

Hi all.. Firstly, i want to thanks the incredible posters on this forum. I lurk alot and have learned so MUCH !!! Now, i have to create a 1-2 page snazzy looking invite/press release that will include a gift card for select clients. The question is which iwork program is best suited for the job. In playing around with them all. They all have their merits. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

2. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

im pretty sure you would be able to get the desired outcome with pages. as for the gift card...maybe add a section to the invite and create a rectangle in which you can adhere the gift card to that designated area?

3. mossimo thread starter macrumors member

mossimo

Thanks Liquid! Also I just wanted to inform everyone that these invites will be going out by snail mail bc of the physical gift card. Are there additional templates to download on pages? if so where? So everyone is on the same page (NO PUN INTENTED) lol about using pages? Keynote seems to have some pretty good options.

4. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

no problem.
    if you are looking for an already made template, you can do a google search and find a gaggle of different websites that offer templates for apple pages.

5. Saladinos macrumors 68000

Saladinos

Pages is right. Invites can be done with iPhoto, or probably Pages too.