Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The FNG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2014
San Diego county, CA
I'm new to MacRumors, just registered this morning so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place or committing some other kind of newbie error but I need some advice.

1) When is the next iteration of iWork and/or iLife expected to become available?

2) I'm in San Diego, CA. Can anyone point me towards someone who could tutor me in those two apps? I don't do well with the flounder-around-until-you-figure-it-out mode of learning.

Many thanks!

rkaufmann87

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2009
Folsom, CA
I'm new to MacRumors, just registered this morning so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place or committing some other kind of newbie error but I need some advice.

1) When is the next iteration of iWork and/or iLife expected to become available?

2) I'm in San Diego, CA. Can anyone point me towards someone who could tutor me in those two apps? I don't do well with the flounder-around-until-you-figure-it-out mode of learning.

Many thanks!

This is a rumor site, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can tell when new version of iLife and iWork will be released.

Your best bet is to use the Mac App Store and click Update and check for updates. If you want to learn more about the apps included in iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) and iLife visit your local Apple Store. In addition Apple publishes tutorials on each app online, simply Google each. For example, for Pages I was able to find http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/pages/

UniDoubleU

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2014
Thailand

Many thanks!

Try popping in your local Apple Store. I'm pretty sure they do scheduled classes. I haven't been in an American Apple Store in ages though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.