iWork/iPhone Prediction

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cyclone84, Jun 22, 2007.

1. cyclone84 macrumors regular

With the release of iWork '07 will come a release of iWork Mobile for the iPhone.

Keynote, Pages, and possibly a Spreadsheet program...all in mobile form to help fill up the home screen. It seems that the MS Word viewing in emails is to tide users over until a more permanent solution is released.

2. TenaciousPZ macrumors regular

to tide us over? hardly. Its what the whole world uses on a regular basis. thats why its included.

3. cyclone84 thread starter macrumors regular

I agree, but right now, all we know about it is the ability to view Word documents. Since Pages is able to import and export Word documents pretty easily, at least in my experience, a mobile version would allow for easy viewing, editing, creating, emailing, etc.

4. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

What about the new info about the iPhone being able to view excel spreadsheets? what program would iPhone use to do that? I don't think my iMac can even do that...

5. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

i don't see a need with docs.google.com you can open and edit Word and Excel files no problem, and export them to .doc or .xls ?

6. cdewitt macrumors member

when all jobs talks about is desktop class apps i wouldnt count on a mobile version of anything