iWork Launcher

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I am not sure what it is called, so i am calling it the "iWork launcher", but it was an icon on my dock that when clicked it would show all of the iWork apps and let you chose the one you wanted to open. That icon is off of my dock now and i want it back.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
That is most likely correct, the "folder" had an icon that looked like a podium.
I'm assuming the icon on the folder was the Keynote icon (probably because it was set that way or keynote was the first icon in that folder). I cannot figure out how to do this as I am unable to set an icon to a folder without a third party app.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I'm assuming the icon on the folder was the Keynote icon (probably because it was set that way or keynote was the first icon in that folder). I cannot figure out how to do this as I am unable to set an icon to a folder without a third party app.
If Keynote is the first app in the folder, its icon will show, unless the instructions in the first link I posted are followed, which will restore the folder appearance.

For changing icons of any folders or files: To change the icon for any disk, app, file or folder

radicalcentrist

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2008
Portland, OR
The apps were arranged alphabetically (K before N before P). Right click on the folder once you drag it back to the dock, and then Sort By Name.