iWork or I not work

Discussion in 'macOS' started by paulbaker, Jun 12, 2007.

1. paulbaker macrumors regular

Is iWork coming out today (this week) or not? Bueller?

2. 66217 Guest

Don't get your hopes down.

But the most probable date for release is something between next week and before Leopard release.:D

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I doubt that it will come out this week. I don't think that it is coming for a while, most likely with Leopard in October or at MWSF '08.

4. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Personally, I think they should just wait till Mac World in Jan.

5. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

Have we not waited long enough? :confused:

FJ

6. paulbaker thread starter macrumors regular

I'm just bought a new MacBook, and I have the first iWork, and didn't too buy the 06 if the new was about to dawn.....

I guess I would really love to some type of spread sheet!!!!!!!!! WHy can't someone say for sure if it is even in the realm of this lifetime???

No, I don't have any issues with Excel, other than I really dislike MSFT....

7. MacVault macrumors 65816

Exactly! @%#! We've waited long enough for all this stuff. And looks like we'll be waiting forever for Leopard's "Top Secret" features cuz most of what Steve demoed we already knew about and the suprises weren't anything to get very excited about. :mad:

Some are saying we have 4 months left for ZFS to suddenly appear in Leopard. Well, why did Apple call what Steve demoed "feature complete"? That sounds to me like it aint going to get anything else in the next 4 months :mad:

8. biturbomunkie macrumors 6502a

check out neooffice if you haven't. i like it better than office '04 since office isn't universal.

9. paulbaker thread starter macrumors regular

The funny thing is, that I actually tried and although I don't mind it, there is something about it that I don't love about it. Maybe it has too much of a "this is a Windows port" feel for me.. I realize that is stupid, but...it's my computer.

10. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

who said that it was going to be updated yearly? sure it would be nice, but thats a bit naive to think that it'll need updates every single year and on a set date. we may or may not see a iWork release this year. if not, its not a big deal. last time i checked '06 still works.

11. paulbaker thread starter macrumors regular

Come on guys!

I can't believe that nowhere in this big world is a credible "rumor"

Maybe they are waiting to see what MS drops as Office 08???

12. heySparky macrumors regular

heySparky

I don't know that they should but they probably will wait until MWSF, but I wish it would be sooner.

13. paulbaker thread starter macrumors regular