iWork Rebate Question (purchased with MacBook Pro)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jay1118, Jul 7, 2009.

1. jay1118 macrumors member

jay1118

I bought my MccBook Pro pre-installed with I-work '09 last month.

In order to get the rebate, it says i need the iwork UPC. But i bought iWork pre-installed and didnt get the box for iWork..... and the rebate form says to check the iWork box.

Am i missing something? Does anyone who has gotten the iWork rebate know where to find the iWork UPC?

Thanks Guys.

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

There should be an entry on your receipt for it, no? Call up AppleCare and make sure that will suffice.

3. jay1118 thread starter macrumors member

jay1118

Yeah i need the reciept but the rebate form also says i need the iWork UPC.

i will call applecare to see wat they say but if anyone knows anything let me know.

4. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

You're not suppose to get an additional rebate. When you buy your Mac with iWork you already got the discount included with the purchase. Take a look at your receipt and see how much iWork 09 is and compare it to the retail price on Apple's online store.

5. jay1118 thread starter macrumors member

jay1118

I thought it was a mail in rebate.

They charge you 40 dollars and the mail in rebate is supposed to get you 30 dollars back.

Or am i wrong?

6. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

No, that's wrong. That would make iWork only $10. iWork is $79 U.S. When you buy a Mac Apple charges you $41 on your credit card. It's half off already when you buy a new Mac, that's the special deal that you already got. People that bought iWork for full retail get $30 mail in rebate.