iWork themed website?

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
I am toying with the idea of deveolping a website that is geared around the new iWork suite. It seems to me that there is no documentation anywhere on how to really use the programs so far and having a place to share Tips, Tutorials, and Themes would be helpful, especially for Pages. It would be kind of like macosxhints.com or dotmac.info where people can write in and I would post it if it looked worthy. If I did this, would anyone besides myself find it useful?

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
kgarner said:
I am toying with the idea of deveolping a website that is geared around the new iWork suite. It seems to me that there is no documentation anywhere on how to really use the programs so far and having a place to share Tips, Tutorials, and Themes would be helpful, especially for Pages. It would be kind of like macosxhints.com or dotmac.info where people can write in and I would post it if it looked worthy. If I did this, would anyone besides myself find it useful?
You have my vote, pass me a link as well when you are done with the site. :)

Comment

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Also, if any of you have any particular suggestions of things you would like to see from the website, that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Comment

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
kgarner said:
Also, if any of you have any particular suggestions of things you would like to see from the website, that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.
I don't know you level in web programming, however keep it simple and organized and it will do wonders. :)

Comment

Jeromie

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2005
It would be neat to put together a wiki style page where anyone can edit the content and solicit help from this (and other) Apple communities. That could help you produce content far more quickly than you would be able to on your own.

Comment