iWork

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PyroMac2011, Jul 27, 2011.

1. PyroMac2011 macrumors newbie

Any rumors of an iWork refresh around the corner? I am looking to purchase the software but want to wait if something new is coming soon.

Also, does Apple sell any package that includes iWork for all devices? MBA, iPad and iPhone

2. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

To find the answer to your first question, try a search. This very question seems to be asked at least once a day. Do we really need eleventybillion threads to ask the same question for which there is no answer.

For the second question, I don't think so.

3. PyroMac2011 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have already searched for the first question. What would you search for? I figured iWork 2011 among other things would do the trick but I only found threads from months ago, hardly everyday...

4. nefan65 macrumors 65816

nefan65

Yes, coming on a forum to ask a questions does seem odd...? :D

I haven't seen anything indicating a refresh of iWork; at least not in the immediate future. But no one knows, other than Apple. It wouldn't surprise me to see them do something in the fall. They may also wait until early 2012. Once the dust of Lion, iOS5/iPhone 4s/5, and iCloud has settled.

5. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

I just did a search for "iwork" and found 3 threads this week alone asking this question.

I'm not trying to be a dick ... just sayin'....