iwork

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by melow71, Oct 27, 2013.

1. melow71 macrumors member

Anyone else pissed iWork was shoved down there throat on iCloud, just as iCloud was shoved down there throat all together? Is their anyway to delete iWork from iCloud?

Thanks in advance

2. djtech42 macrumors 65816

djtech42

No? :confused: How is it shoved in your face? If you don't want to use it, don't use it.

3. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Considering its basically free, what is the issue?

4. w0lf macrumors 65816

w0lf

Wait what? You're not making sense OP, what's the actual problem with iWork?

5. melow71 thread starter macrumors member

iwork

I don't use iWork, don't like it and for some reason they stuck it on my iCloud account without asking. I don't care if its free, let me FREELy REMOVE IT.. I also don't like that they removed the info tab from iTunes forcing me to sync with iCloud. So i'm guessing nobody here knows how to remove iWork from iCloud if it can even be done at all?

6. w0lf macrumors 65816

w0lf

Wait so you're complaining that you can't remove 3 icons from iCloud.com ? You can't remove any of the other icons so why would you be able to remove these and what harm does 3 extra icons do to you when you never have to click them ever.

You could also probably use a 3rd party app to sync contacts without using iCloud.

7. Mak47 macrumors 6502a

Umm...No. I'm not pissed. Especially considering that iWork has always been part of iCloud. The icons were always on the iCloud website. It's been this way for what, two years? The only difference is that now you don't have to buy anything to use the apps.

Considering that iCloud has always been free, and iWork is now free and you have to make an active choice to use it all...you seem to have picked a really bizarre reason to get your knickers all twisted.