iWoW iPod & iTunes (poll)

Discussion in 'iPod' started by HiFiGuy528, Dec 15, 2008.

?

iWow

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. I like iWow and plan on getting one for my iPod

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I don't like it and it's not worth the money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

I downloaded the free trial iWow for iTunes. Sounds pretty good when using internal speakers or earphones. Since the iPod iWow is not in stores yet, I wonder if it is worth the money. Anyone here is using iWow for iTunes? Your thoughts on it? Are you buying one for iPod?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    http://www.srslabs.com/store/iwow-adaptor.asp

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I think that you should add a option for "I like the itunes add on, and don't care about an ugly ipod accessory ;)."

Seriously though, thanks so much for posting about the itunes add on. I just download the trial and it is wonderful. It considerably makes a difference in the sound quality. :D

3. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I had never heard of SRS iWOW until I saw a post about this iPod add-on while reading another blog. Out of curiosity I checked out the iTunes plug-in and was AMAZED. I've since got the full version of the plug-in and can't see myself ever NOT using it while playing music through iTunes. It's hard to listen to even my lossless encoded music without having the plug-in turned on.
    On the other hand, I really can't see buying this add-on for my iPod because I don't want any accessories. Maybe Apple will work out a way to incorporate IN the iPod eventually (with SRS obviously licensing whatever they would need to).

edit: is it too late to add "I'll get the iTunes plug-in but not the iPod add-on" to the poll?