iZeus i50 - iPhone 4/4s 3-in-1 Power Case for your iPHONE 4/4s!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Cylon, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Cylon macrumors newbie

iZeus i50 – Power Pack iPhone Case! Is a 3-in-1 iPhone 4/4s Case that can charge your phone while you’re on the go (Can charge over 100%)(1850mAh). Not only does it have an elegant look but it has sound enhancement feature, charging and syncing capability, status indicator and a kick stand!

Thinner than ANY iPHONE POWER case in the market!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/cyloninc[/url]
    Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/7pm25vz
    Ebay: http://tinyurl.com/7sps4nr
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Our first Product - Current Color on Available in White or Black!

iZeus i50W - Comes with a spare pink frame for the ladies!
    Capacity - 1850 mAh
    Fully recharges iPhone 4/4s 100%
    Also has a built in kick stand!
    Output: 5V1A
    ------------------------iZeus i50B (Black) - Comes with a spare clear frame!
    Capacity - 1850 mAh
    Fully recharges iPhone 4/4s 100%
    Also has a built in Kick stand!
    Output: 5V1A
    -------------------------

1. Sound Enhancement
    This case is designed to act as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the iPhone 4/4S to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality.
    2. Charging and Syncing

Charge and sync your iPhone to iTunes without removing it from the Power Case.
    3. Status Indicator
    The integrated LED status indicator on the bottom tells you exactly how much juice is left at the push of a button. It also indicates the charging status while you are charging the Power Case.
    4. Kick Stand!
    Even though our Power Case is super thin, it also has a built in kick stand behind on the case of the iPhone. Now you can sit back relax and watch your video!

2. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

3. Cylon thread starter macrumors newbie

It is pretty awesome man.. Compare to mophie, even though they are so expensive. And this iZeus comes with another frame case so you can switch it if you are bored of the color.

The thing I like about it the most is that it is one of the thinnest iPhone battery cases out there.

I am using one myself.. just spreading the word because their customer services was excellent. Just doing them a favor :p

:) Like it on facebook bro :D

Even though they are a start up company, they really know how to take care of their customer.

4. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

5. Cylon thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't think they will have any red one. But their white one does come with a redish pink frame along as a spare.:eek: