Jaibreak tweak jacked up my springboard

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AnotherBrian, Feb 26, 2012.

1. AnotherBrian macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I installed Memos for Notification Center last night and it totally screwed up my screenboard, all folders expanded, the dock kicked icon out and it would restart the phone every time you wake the phone up.

But the upside to this was I use Spingtomize and you can do backups of your Springboard setups. This comes in pretty handy, I have had two jailbreak tweaks that jacked up my springboard and Spingtomize saved a lot of work this time. It's under time machine In springtomize settings.

2. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

I hate that when my folders explode. Lol, thanks.:D

3. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

You mean to tell me that I didn't have to rearrange all my icons twice when I switched from Infinifolders to Folder Enhancer, then back to infinifolders?

4. AnotherBrian thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Doesn't look like it, just do backups in Springtomize.

I also just downloaded updates to Weetoolbox and Lockinfo, looks like with the new updates Weetoolbox locks up the phone if it's enabled in Lockinfo. So you might hold off on the update if you like using them together. If I just turn off Weetoolbox all is fine, so hopefully they will get another update out soon. But who knows maybe it's incompatible with something else but most likely it's lockinfo because it only happens when the shade is showing.