iPhone Jaibreaked iphone 5s don't boot, just apple logo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by accsi, Apr 16, 2015.

1. accsi macrumors newbie

I have a jailbreaked iphone 5s with ios 8.1. Yesterday it ran out of power. I can't turn it on, it appears just the apple logo. The itunes recognizes it. I don't want to restore bocause of the jailbreak. What can i do? I tried to put the + button upon the boot, but after more then 10 minutes it happened nothing. Is there a solution, or i must say goodbye to the jailbreak? Sorry for my english. :)

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Let it charge and keep trying to get it into safe mode by holding the volume up button.
    http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/973277

If that doesnt work then your only option is to restore it to the latest ios version and wait for another JB.

3. TitsLegendary macrumors 6502

The same thing happened to me the other day. I had my 6 JB on 8.1.2 and everything was fine. The battery went dead and when I plugged it back in it powered up and took me to a "slide to upgrade" screen. When I would do that, it would go through a short process and then shut down. Same thing over and over again.
    I couldn't get it to boot using safe mode and I couldn't use "semi restore" because the phone was locked with a passcode and FMI was turned on. 8.2 was still being signed so I had to upgrade to that. Hoping a new JB will come out eventually but not being JB sucks.