Jail broken Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jetset69, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jetset69 macrumors newbie

Ok so here is what I have done. I have used snowbreeze to jailbreak the phone, I have loaded cydia. Problem is the phone will not see my sim card, but I also cannot seem to find where to choose my service provider. Any help would be awesome.

2. boriscolombia macrumors member

You are half way, now that you have jailbroken your phone you need to unlock it for any provider, just by jailbreaking you are leaving it with the same provider that it came with, once you unlock it you can just put in the sim of the provider you want to use with it, also there is no way ( i think) to select provider just plug in the desired sim.

3. jetset69 thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool thanks for the help.

So that being said any good software to accomplish the unlock with? Thanks again for all the help. This is my first attempt, and so far so good. Just trying to learn everything involved. Thanks again.

4. boriscolombia macrumors member

I'm sure I'm not allowed to post any links here so just google jailbreak iphone 3.1.3 it is the first result from redmondpie, then skip to step 9 or 10 and you will see.

5. jetset69 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated