iPhone Jailbreak 7.0.6 iPhone 4s bootloop problem! Help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by elcincocinco, Mar 31, 2014.

1. elcincocinco macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4s 7.0.6 and i downloaded evasi0n and ran the jailbreak but when it was all said and done my iphone started to boot up and a white screen came up and it tried to reboot without progress, now its just in this boot loop with the screen white then the apple logo comes up, I didnt back up my 4s (which Im kicking myself for it) and when i try to restore in itunes forces me to upgrade to 7.1.

Any solutions? Advice?

2. white4s macrumors 65816

do you have passcode or sim pin enabled?

& why wouldn't you back it up? that was a real bad move

3. Nyy8 macrumors 6502a

Nyy8

So.. you jailbroke and didn't back up your phone?

Sorry, but I think your SOL here. Sorry OP

Just, you need to move on with iOS 7.1. I don't think you can jailbreak at this point. Since you would need to reinstall 7.0.6 which you can't.

4. Ann P macrumors 68020

Jailbreak 7.0.6 iphone 4s bootloop problem! HELP!

Did you upgrade from 7.x.x to 7.0.6 using OTA? If that's the case, it is not recommended for jail-breakers and probably why you're in a boot loop. Not much to do now but wait for the next jb.

5. elcincocinco thread starter macrumors newbie

white4s: No passcode nor sim pin, I know definatly dropped the ball.:(

Nyy8: I guess so.

Anne P: It wasn't OTA, connected to itunes and did that way, funny thing is that I had done it before and everything was fine but I restored it because cydia kept crashing and tried it again and this is what happend, I think i might have a backup on my old laptop! :D

6. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Note - if you have to restore, your only option will be to update to 7.1. You cannot stay on your current firmware if you must restore.