Jailbreak and Cydia Questions

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Phat^Trance, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Phat^Trance macrumors regular

Phat^Trance

Hey!

i just jailbreaked my iphone 3gs and have a few questions:

1: can i still sync my phone with itunes (music, pics etc)? or will it just reset the phone back to the default firmware?

2: can i still buy apps from itunes and install them on my phone?

Cydia questions:

1: i read somewhere about an app that disables the music players accelerator (or the entire accelerator for all apps), but i dont remember the name of it, does anyone know were i can find the app?

2: is there any app / mod for fast forward like 10, 20 , 30 seconds in a song by just tapping on the screen? or maybe bind the volume buttons to fast FF / REW?

2. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

Yes to the first two questions. Don't know the other two.

3. Bighaugs Guest

I'm wondering about the second questions, too. I'd love to have a 30-second fast-forward button (like the 30-second rewind they added in 3.0), so that I can quickly and painlessly skip podcast commercials.

Anyone know if there's anything in Cydia (or some other hack) that would allow this functionality?

4. pauliphone macrumors regular

see below

5. joejrsmith macrumors newbie

Block Search Option?

Hello,

I was wondering if there were anyway to block the "Search iPhone" option on an iphone? Would something like Lockdown or mAdvLock be able to do that?

Joe

6. Reppindaburghh macrumors newbie

iProtect

7. benbis8151 macrumors newbie

Cydia

Hi,

I've just purchased a second hand 4th generation ISO 7.1.1 Ipad. The seller jail'bkd it using pangu before I bought it and I noticed that cydia is on it.

I'm useless when it comes to technology, but is it possible to download moviebox now? if so how do you do it??

Many thanks

8. HankHowdy, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014

HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

9. Theuglyone macrumors newbie

I jail broke my phone and everything but now when I open cydia it's says who are you so I tried clicking on user and it said not available right now the only one available is developer....now what do I do?