Jailbreak Driving Power !

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fhd4, Jun 12, 2011.

?

Why do you Jailbreak or plan to jailbreak your iDevice?

1. To get features that are not available in iOS not even in the new upcoming iOS 5.

25 vote(s)
    69.4%
  2. To get features that will be available in the upcoming iOS 5.

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. To unlock my iPhone, and be carrier free.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I do not know, I just do it !

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. Cracked Apps. PERIOD

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. Others , (please mention it below)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. fhd4 macrumors member

I think iOS 5 might bring up the question again … Do you really have to jailbreak then?

From the poll above, please select the main reason for you to jailbreak, that is, you may think not to jail break if it is solved.

Many would say that their main reason to jailbreak is the wireless syncing and it is somehow solved in iOS5.

Others would prefer to jailbreak to use another carrier if there iPhone is locked, or to use some features locked by the carrier like the Hotspot.

So if you are a jailbreaker, let’s see what is precisely the driving power !

2. aleni macrumors 68020

3. mtnDewFTW macrumors 6502a

Source link

4. aleni macrumors 68020

really? i installed iOS 5 beta few days ago, but didn't notice that i can do ft over 3g.

well if it's the case, then good bye jailbreak.

5. steezy1337 macrumors 6502

I still miss sb settings, springflash and bitesms so I'll probably jailbreak once there's an untethered solution. I could probably not bother jail breaking my iPad1 once I decide how I'm gonna organise all my apps on there

6. fkhan3 macrumors 6502

I Jailbreak to use apps that are not available in the App Store. I also like to have widgets and notifications on my lock screen. I hated the fact that to check an email I had to unlock the phone and open mail app. Having everything on lockscreen is very convenient.

Dont know what I would do after iOS5 is released, I guess if it offers everything I need, I probably wont Jailbreak.

7. MiRod407 macrumors member

I would still jailbreak. Two reasons: Fakeclockup and MyWi.

All the other jailbreak tweaks are nice, but I feel as if these two are crucial. When I'm on others' non-jailbroken iDevices I feel as if they're really sluggish due to the animations being longer. :D

8. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

SBSettings and BiteSMS are pretty much the only reason I'd still want to Jailbreak after iOS5 comes out. I like LockInfo for the Status Bar Notifications as well, however.

9. Press22 macrumors 6502

Press22