Jailbreak for 4S available...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
This website claim that they can jailbreak an iphone 4S on iOS 5.0.1 here ==> scam link removed

and I'm wondering if anyone has tried them or has any testimonials from them just in case the official jailbreak for 4S is available elsewhere. Can anyone please confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
Yes, thank you for the advise that is why I hesitated and came to MR to verify thank you.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
just fallow the DEV-TEAM @musclenerd or.people like pod2g they will report a legit jailbreak even if it's not thairs. also if there is a leget jailbreak I promise we will know it 1st.

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
just fallow the DEV-TEAM @musclenerd or.people like pod2g they will report a legit jailbreak even if it's not thairs. also if there is a leget jailbreak I promise we will know it 1st.
Thank you everyone on this post, you have save me the $25 I was going to meaningless spend.

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
why am I getting reported labman? I have not done anything wrong, this was an honest question I asked b/c I didnt want to spend unecessary monies on a scammy jailbreak for my 4S.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
why am I getting reported labman? I have not done anything wrong, this was an honest question I asked b/c I didn't want to spend unnecessary monies on a scammed jailbreak for my 4S.
I didn't report you in a bad way I just requested the link get removed. Don't take it personal. sometimes people get as far as the 1st post or don't believe others.this is why we don't like these links.

BrianLuGrain

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2008
Thanks for the warning everyone!

It'd be great if you could post your findings on if/when jailbreaking and unlocking the iPhone 4S becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.