Jailbreak for Calendar in Notification Screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Manzanas, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Manzanas macrumors member

When viewing upcoming appointments in the notification center, I need to see appointments a month ahead, not just the current day and the next.

Is there a jailbreak for this?

2. deuxani macrumors 6502

deuxani

IntelliScreenX has this option, but it might be a bit expensive if you only want to see more appointments. If you can see yourself using the other great functionalities of it, it's a recommended buy :)

3. Manzanas thread starter macrumors member

Thanks! Yeah I saw ISX but I already have some nice widgets set up on my notification center. I don't want ISX to override that. I'm trying to set up my notif center to my likeing by adding the things I need most. A lot of ISX's key features (twitter fb) are not things I need, so I can't justify the price.

4. gothamguy macrumors member

I too would love to just tweak the notification center. I'm wondering if there is a system file somewhere which could be changed to set the time frame that the notification center reflects.

5. Synergie macrumors 6502a

LockInfo does that... and if you like the default Notification Center look, LI provides a way to just have more control over how things are displayed in your Notification Center. And you can also useNotification Center widgets in your Lock Screen. It's well worth the low price to buy it!! Even if you don't use the extra plugins at all.

6. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Isnt' Lock info 7.99?
    Intelliscreen is 9.99...

trying to understand why so much spilled milk over a couple extra coins

7. gothamguy macrumors member

I know lockinfo will do that, but I was hoping to avoid installing a new program just for this. I guess I want to keep things as simple as possible.

8. Lone Wolf macrumors member

I For some reason I cant get any notifications to appear in the lock screen:confused:

Once the phone is unlocked I can swipe down and the notifications are visible in the infoshade..The settins is enabled under the LI settings so Im a little confused as to why its not showing.

9. Manzanas thread starter macrumors member

+2. I got certain themes on my notification center I don't want to change. I'm sure well see a tweek in the future just for the calendar change we want.

10. Manzanas thread starter macrumors member

Reviving this topic since we are celebrating a new jb. Any tweek out there allowing calendar appointments to be seen a month in advance on the not center?