Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lakergoon24, Jan 10, 2011.

1. lakergoon24 macrumors member

Is this ever going to be untethered? So tired of waiting.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

*facepalm*

Are these threads ever going to stop popping up?

3. kdesign7 macrumors 6502a

...sadly... nope! :) - but for me, that's alrite. Nothing wrong with a repeated question... because they usually get different replies... and well... I was a noob at one point... so I'm pretty understanding.

*facepalm x2*

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

A dozen a day:D

5. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

if you have 4.2 b3 blobs use the beta untether solution. I just did it tonight and so far so good. working great no problems.

6. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

I've been untethered for several days now. Recommend opening your eyes and reading this forum.

7. ruttenit macrumors newbie

I don't know about him but I have for one searched and searched and searched for info on my iphone. I have gotten so many different answers its not funny. People come on these sites for help and I don't understand why when somone asks a question why people have to be suck dicks about it. If you are tired of people asking the same question then help the people out and they will not keep asking the same question. I will get 5 people giving me 5 different links on where to go to get the programs to jailbreak my iphone and not a one will work. It always says page not found or it is for mac. Don't have to be a dick just give the info that people are asking for and it wold make it easier on everyone.

Sorry for jacking your thread

8. richardbb85 macrumors 6502a

becuz question like this comes up like 50 times a day.......and people just never search before posting a thread

9. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

It's just that there's no one place with info for everyone (or anyone, for that matter :p). (just trying Googling to find the latest redsn0w beta - all your hits will be like from November).

The Dev site is mainly meant for developers so, consequently, noobs come away knowing less then when they started. Keeps the riff-raff out.

10. iLoyal macrumors regular

Tired of waiting? ****, who are you to say that you're tired of waiting? people with 4.1 been waiting for months for the unlock. WE are tired of people like you constant create threads without searching. This is the reason why the process is taking so long because cry babies like you. either you wait, or go learn how to do it yourself.

11. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

A lot...

And wait for the other 1000s of thread trying to unlock the Verizon iPhone, and checking the Verizon Baseband!.... etc, etc....

And my Favorite... "I unlocked my GSM iPhone but i cannot get it to work on Verizon" ....

12. gooberq macrumors member

Atleast change the title of the thread to a question. Title is misleading.