General Jailbreak for ios 6

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZacNicholson, Sep 19, 2012.

1. macsrcool1234 macrumors 65816

Do yourself a favor and wait. Your i-device is going to be unstable and it doesn't help that you will need to hook it up back to a computer every time it crashes or restarts.

2. ZacNicholson thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZacNicholson

so far i haven't had any errors. i just use it for siri (iphone 4) and the other main reason people jailbreak.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Hi,

I dont see any real issues with a tethered jailbreak if your wanting this before the un tethered version, and are willing to put up with the pitfalls as you describe in your reply.

Although i must concur that i prefer the un tethered version too.

4. ZacNicholson thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZacNicholson

there is not problem with a tethered version, just do not let your battery die completely and you will be fine. i used a tethered when ios 5 came out before there was an untethered out. never had a problem..

5. webwbr macrumors member

6. seanwebb68 macrumors 6502

fake

7. milbournosphere macrumors 6502a

milbournosphere

^ when in doubt, just wait for a reputable source. No sense in bricking a device just to have the latest and greatest. I like to treat my phone like a production machine...only upgrade it when the new version has been tested and vetted. I've followed that and haven't had any jailbreaking problems to speak of...