iPhone Jailbreak? (For IOS 7's) "Freed0md00r"

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by infam0uz, Dec 14, 2013.

1. infam0uz macrumors regular

infam0uz

I was looking thru some videos and i found a video on youtube that may possibly show a legit jailbreak for ios7's, according to all the comments on the video they claims it works good and is real.

Anyone heard of this?

http://freedomd00r.com/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKm95_HjHJk (video of the freed0md00r jailbreak)

Im a bit skeptical about this video, guy shows his phone but keeps moving it away from the camera..
    '
    can ANYONE Confirm?

ONLY DOWNSIDE IS YOU GOTTA DO AN OFFER TO GET THE PASSWORD. (LAME!)

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

FAKE! When a real jailbreak is released, it will be everywhere on the internet blogs/tech sites.

Edit: Also the first time you launch Cydia after a fresh jailbreak, Cydia modifies the device's file structure and then resprings. This never occurs in the video.

3. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Ofcourse it is fake!

There is no untheterd JB and you have to pay for it.

4. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Maybe the next fake on could be called L4am3br34k ? I'm sure that L4am3br34k.com is still available.

5. 007p macrumors 6502a

I like how anytime the PC is suppose to be interacting with the phone, he takes the phone off camera. Look, if I click 'Start jailbreak' then *hang on let me take phone off camera and start the video* yeah here we go its jailbreaking it. Now it's saying re-boot so its going to reboot *hang on let me take it off camera and turn it off and on again*.....