Jailbreak iPhone 8 IOS 11.4

catalv88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2018
I have tried what it seems like EVERY jailbreak out there, but it keeps telling me that i have to download these apps from the app store to find the udid for the phone... I do that, start the trial, but cydia NEVER installs.. Now I feel like i am stuck, is there any jailbreak out there that I can do it myself from a macbook?

catalv88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2018
so then all of the youtube videos for jailbreaking is fake? including the following

saigonjb.com
ioselectra.com

TiggrToo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2017
Out there...way out there
so then all of the youtube videos for jailbreaking is fake? including the following

saigonjb.com
ioselectra.com
There is no 11.4 jailbreak at this moment. Even the 11.3 is somewhat doubtful.

Also see: Jail Break *** Post #22

It does but there’s no jailbreak for 11.4. Just update to iOS 11.3.1 if you want to jailbreak. Just use a computer with iTunes and downloaded the ispw file and install it.

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two

saigonjb.com
ioselectra.com
Yes. Fake.

Always check here to see what is the latest jailbreak: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak

Hopefully you haven't been coerced by any of these fake jailbreak sites to give out a credit card number. They prey on the fact that most new jailbreakers don't know much about where to find legit jailbreaks.

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
I have tried what it seems like EVERY jailbreak out there, but it keeps telling me that i have to download these apps from the app store to find the udid for the phone... I do that, start the trial, but cydia NEVER installs.. Now I feel like i am stuck, is there any jailbreak out there that I can do it myself from a macbook?
Nope no jailbreak for that version yet. There’s just now an exploit that was released today for 11.3.1