Jailbreak issue: Video Camera

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by patdesignsinc, Aug 9, 2010.

1. patdesignsinc macrumors regular

patdesignsinc

There is always an issue with a jailbreak with me. I cam never have a successful jailbreak without something jacking up and not working. In the past I've had issues with YouTube, sluggishness, app crashing, phone rebooting, you name it. I thought this one was THE one. I didn't have any issues with the JB, everything worked perfectly...until I finally used my video camera since the JB. I have very little sound recording. It sounds like you're filming with a finger covering the mic. Actually, what it sounds like is a hum or air sound and then the sound barely audible in the background. Anybody else get this? And don't just be a cannot and say no problems here, cool story bro...seriously test it and let me know. If not, does anybody know how to fix this without restoring??

2. jds17j macrumors newbie

Try restoring and re-jailbreaking. I have done this jailbreak on 2 iPhone 4s and neither of them have sound issues on the recordings.

3. doctapeppa macrumors 6502

Better yet. Start fresh after your restore and set the phone up "as a new iphone"

Problems solved.

4. dmk1974 macrumors 68000

dmk1974

I had a couple of "no sound" recordings a couple weeks back BEFORE the jailbreak came out. I rebooted the phone and then it was fine. Probably just another iPhone 4 bug.