Jailbreak offer??

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Graycode, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Graycode macrumors newbie

Hi,

I desperately want to Jailbreak my iPod Touch v1.1.4 to use it to it's maximum potential. It's such a beautiful device yet, I'm restricted to the original 7 apps which is simply dry for me. I wanted to ask if someone would offer to remove my tunes from my Touch, Jailbreak, add some cool apps and put my music back on? Probably a crazy idea but worth the try. Since moving out of home, I do not have access to a decent PC or Mac which why i'm hoping that someone would! I would of course reward you reasonably as agreed by both of us.

Please let me know...i live in SE London.

Thanks

Graycode

2. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

3. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

download ziphone(ziphone.org) and use it to jailbreak your device.

it takes about 1-2 minutes and then you're done

4. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

ZiPhone is by far the easiest method. There is no need for shipping places.

Also, you could probably just use a library computer, install the exe, then remove it before anyone notices.

5. superman193 macrumors regular

I'd help you, but id have to come to your house, i would'nt feel comfortable shipping and risking loosing it then id have to pay for it.

OR if you have a mac, send me your AIM/ICHAT and you can just share your screen and ill help you for free :)

6. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

Greycode says (s)he does not have access to a decent PC... meaning they want a method that doesnt require a personal PC (oh, the redundancy in those last two words) to jailbreak.

@Greycode: I doubt you'll get an offer around here. I'd just ask nicely at work, or school, or the library to install ZiPhone for a quick second...