jailbreak pictures

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Arisian, Oct 10, 2007.

1. thesdx macrumors 6502a

I can't wait until mine looks the same! :) It's kind of interesting how the iPhone app icons come AFTER the settings icon and how the Maps icon is to the right.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Thanks. I've been hoping that exactly this would happen. Now we count the days until Apple shuts this down.

The iPhone does the same thing with the iTunes store. It probably has something to do with the fact that Mac OS positions icons on the right.

3. Quickdood macrumors regular

Is that your picture or just a picture you found? I am not totally convinced that photo is real.

4. db2431 macrumors regular

I dont see why it isnt, several people have reported to have done what that photo shows, we are just waiting for them to release HOW

5. aethelbert macrumors 601

Yes, this is correct. If the picture was real, it would be better quality. Fake pictures usually have poor quality which shows that they weren't edited.

6. Quickdood macrumors regular

Maybe you're right but that could easily be done with photo shop and I am surprised to see the installer app already working on v 1.1.1

7. Quickdood macrumors regular

I don't think what you wrote makes sense, It looks like you contradicted yourself.

8. aethelbert macrumors 601

No, I said that mock-up pictures are usually more clear as they are edited to look real.
    If the picture is a fake, the photo usually isn't that great as people are just trying to get a quick image online.

9. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

From what I read, in the first sentence you implied that fakes have good quality: "If the picture was fake, it would be better quality"

In the second sentence, you said that fakes have bad quality: "Fake pictures usually have poor quality"

10. naraic macrumors member

11. Quickdood macrumors regular

Now what you said makes sense but before it didn't. Before you said "If the picture was fake, it would be better quality. Fake pictures usually have poor quality which shows that they weren't edited" Notice where I bolded, I think you ment to say REAL Thanks of responding though, just was a little confused.

12. Football1maniac macrumors regular

Football1maniac

Im still pondering in which I should go ahead and download Jailbreak. I would love to have ALL of those Apps on my iPod touch, but then again I spent $435 dollars on it and it's not going to crash because of this.;):apple:

13. Quickdood macrumors regular

It all depends on your skill level. If you are really good in the command line you may wanna try it out otherwise wait till they make it idiot proof, that is what I am doing,

14. Football1maniac macrumors regular

Football1maniac

I'm good with computers, but not with Command Line, so I'll take your advice on that. Thanks

15. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

I'm in the same boat, I'm gonna wait. It's not that I won't be able to do this, it's just that I don't wanna learn the command line. I learned Windows a while back (started with DOS man) and I completely forgot most of it, cuz it is obsolete. Gimme a GUI!!!

16. db2431 macrumors regular

Also you cant synch once jail broken, all manual

17. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

18. jepaz macrumors regular

19. naraic macrumors member

Hmm.. definitely does.. I think i believe this one though

EDIT: no, too many apps, doubt there are that many that would even work

20. matt52592 macrumors newbie

definetly photo shopped look at the screen color change and also why is the music, video, photo and itunes buttons backwards along with the rest of the buttons...nice try big guy...and look how fcked up his hand is

21. jcoakes9 macrumors newbie

Maybe because he took the picture in a mirror perhaps? Also it could be why all the icons at the top are flipped. The glossy screen is very reflective, which probably accounts for the light source showing up on the bottom half.

A video would be more definitive, though we all know what happened with the iWalk. I guess anything can be faked, but I believe this picutre is real.

Are we closer to a guide to do this? Hopefully we'll be able to jailbreak and sync eventually. Not to discount the hard work at all, good job devs.

22. Jakintosh™ macrumors member

all the icons r backward. he probably used his i sight and didn't flip it
    also, the top bar is backwards too. it might actually be real.

23. naraic macrumors member

The screen colour could be because of a reflection, well that's what it looks like to me, but i still don't believe this one...

Sorry, just had another look, i didn't see that the bottom buttons were reversed like they are.. definitely a fake...