Jailbreak plus exchange email bug

brokin

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
All my new emails coming in using exchange come in with no sender. It is only until I read my email from my computer does it know who the sender is. I am unable to reply to any email. This started directly after I jailbroke my iPhone 4. Is anyone else having this issue it is very annoying.

Current phone: iPhone 4 - 4.0

brokin

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
So far I have (excuse the names but you should know what I mean):
Lockinfo
Fiveicondock
Sbsettings
Calleridfaker
RenameCarrier

We are also running exchange 2003 so maybe that's the issue but it worked fine before.

Mystikal

macrumors 68020
Oct 4, 2007
Irvine, CA
All my new emails coming in using exchange come in with no sender. It is only until I read my email from my computer does it know who the sender is. I am unable to reply to any email. This started directly after I jailbroke my iPhone 4. Is anyone else having this issue it is very annoying.

Current phone: iPhone 4 - 4.0
This isnt a JB problem. Was happening to me pre JB. Theres a 6 page thread on the apple forums, but no solution yet... :(

brokin

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
i checked out that thread over on apple support. the strange thing is that this was never an issue before jailbreak. i get probably 200+ emails a day since im in IT and not a one time was the sender missing. this only started after i jailbroke my phone. i uninstalled lockinfo and no far not a one is missing a subject ill keep an eye on it all day and post back later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.