Jailbreak Problem!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lakergoon24, Aug 12, 2010.

1. lakergoon24 macrumors member

Everytime I download a app or anythng from cydia this shows up on my page.

[​IMG]

2. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

respring.

3. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

Respring. IF that doesn't work, reboot. If that doesn't work, using either SBsettings or Poof! re-hide those objects and respring.

4. pollrobin macrumors newbie

If You don't get Solution then Reinstall Your Operating System.may be Your problem Will Solve.i face this Kind of Problem at that time is just reinstall the Operating system and My Problem is Solved.So I suggest You This Thing.

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

May I Suggest You Re-Spring Only And Wait For A SBSettings Fix To Be Released In Cydia, I Am Sure This Is A Well-Known Bug Related To IOS4.

Christ that was a difficult sentence to write...:eek:

6. N3rd4Christ macrumors newbie

We are all getting this i believe. A respring will fix the problem. Even if you have Poof and you Poof the apps this will still happen. And the only way to fix it is to respring.

7. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

It's a known bug with libhide (the library used to hide the SBSettings icon and any other icons hidden using SBSettings. For now, just respring while we wait for a fix.

8. karynmonk macrumors newbie

If you do not get resolved, then reinstall the operating system System.may Solve.i problem is that you do the right questions, it is to re-install the operating system and my question is, I suggest you Solved . So that.