JailBreak Sync Issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MacUser77, Aug 9, 2010.

1. MacUser77 macrumors newbie

I jailbroke my iphone 4 using jailbreakme.com... its working great.... the only issues is that my phone will not sync to itunes... it shows up and goes through the whole process.... adds all the music files and then at the end comes up with an error saying it can't sync... error 13019... I've read up and tried several things that apple has listed to try for this but it didnt work... any chance anybody else knows how to fix this? Thanks for the help in advance...

2. celticpride678

Have you tried a different computer? Different cable? Restarting the computer? Reinstalling iTunes?

3. MacUser77 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have tried a different cable and wifi sync.... i will try the other stuff and see what happens... thanks

4. MacUser77 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have tried all of those things and the same error comes up....

5. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

From your initial post, I trust you've gone through all the motions described here ?
    Or maybe this also applies.

6. MacUser77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I went through all those steps... when I created a new account... it didn't even recognize the iphone was plugged in in itunes...

7. MacUser77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Got it working... ended up having to uncheck the apps option n sync then resync.... when i did that... it allowed me to do the music as well... I had tried this once but gave it another shot.... thanks for the help...