Jailbreak to iPod Touch 2G on Windows...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by telepati, Feb 7, 2009.

1. telepati macrumors regular

telepati

Finally I did it.. Dont worry this not spam or any stupid jailbreak videos.. This is reall... All needed files in this link.. Follow to step by step on the video and break to own iPod Touch 2G... Im saying again this not spam or stupid things this is real video for iPod Touch 2G....

This is video page;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEk_nt4ZtM&feature=channel_page

This is needed files;
    http://tinyurl.com/bz8o3k (You will see this adres on the youtube page)

Ps; This is Redsn0w technique just on the video but for WINDOWS....

2. blackbelt534 macrumors regular

3. joseph87 macrumors member

joseph87

Anyone try this? I imagine it's quite unstable from what I have read from chronic dev.

4. blackbelt534 macrumors regular

5. joseph87 macrumors member

joseph87

Looks nice. But why does it have t-mobile at the top? You jailbroke a touch 2G with redsn0w correct? If someone isn't satisfied with the tethered jailbreak can they easily restore back to the original firmware?

6. DollarsAndGirls macrumors member

thanks man
    i just want to be completely sure
    this works with vista correct? (yes i will do the compatibility thing)
    and also is there any chance that my ipod will become completely bricked with no chance of return to the previous state of use?

7. telepati thread starter macrumors regular

telepati

Youre welcome... Yes this is working vista but firstly read to "READ ME".txt. You can return if your machine brick. I hope it will be usefull... I told you this not spam or it doesnt look any stupid videos... THIS IS REALL!!!

*important*
    If you want to reboot your device you will not be able to boot it up it will just be a black
    screen. This is perfectly fine. All you need to do is do as i said in step #5 to get it to boot
    back up. :) (This is happining after the winterboard install. Dont panic just a click boot.bat and all you need to do is do as i said in step #5 to get it to boot back up)

8. blackbelt534 macrumors regular

the reason it says t-mobile at the top is because I used MakeItMine to change "iPod" to "T-Mobile"

9. DollarsAndGirls macrumors member

clearly people care

swing and a miss on your part

10. goya1110 macrumors newbie

goya1110

even a caveman can do it...

:D check out ty who simplified things for us noobz. http://tysiphonehelp.com/?p=1661#more-1661 works like a charm:D
    but i do have 1 question...i cant get my ipod 2 link to my wi-fi connection, ive typed & EVEN created a new password & it says wrong password. does some1 have a fix for this minor problemo:confused: Thanks in advance