Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
I use the following and they all
work with the 9.3.3 jailbreak

iFile
Photoalbums +
Pandora
Pandolife
Instagram++
DisturbPlease

I don't use a lot of tweaks but the ones I use I love

loyalist

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
Anyone having problems with crashing? I can't open it anymore and I can't place my phone into safe mode.

I must've installed a tweak that's not compatible but I can't uninstall it because I can't access Cydia.
[doublepost=1469419986][/doublepost]
Anyone having problems with crashing? I can't open it anymore and I can't place my phone into safe mode.

I must've installed a tweak that's not compatible but I can't uninstall it because I can't access Cydia.

Figured it out. Just open the pangu app and click the circle as if you were jailbreaking again. Then open Cydia and remove tweak.

Reactions: AppleFanatic10

Artmuzz

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2008
I only use a Jailbreak for Activator and TetherMe. However, since those apps aren't compatible with iOS 9.3.3 yet I think I will wait for the updates for those apps to be compatible first before Jailbreaking.

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
I only use a Jailbreak for Activator and TetherMe. However, since those apps aren't compatible with iOS 9.3.3 yet I think I will wait for the updates for those apps to be compatible first before Jailbreaking.

TetherMe was updated last night to fix an issue that was found.

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US
MiWi only works with USB at this point but only at very slow speeds. My normal is 280+Mbps but with MiWi, it's around 10 or so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.