Jailbreak verizon iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TXAGS, Sep 10, 2011.

1. TXAGS macrumors newbie

Hi, any easy way to jailbreak verizon iphone 4??

2. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Head here and follow the guide.

Also, this should probably get moved to the hacks section.

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

if you are already on 4.2.10, there really isnt a easy way, there is, but it is tethered. however, if you are on 4.2.8 just hit up good ole www.jailbreakme.com

4. TXAGS thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your recommendation... after several trials.. it finally works out ...

thanks!!:D

5. JuanBonez macrumors newbie

4.2.10 Weird Wifi Trouble

Hi folks,

I recently purchased an Verizon iphone with 4.2.10 already on it, so as far as JBing all I could do is the tethered. So I did, but now I have this strange problem with my wifi- all of the networks it sees are recognized as about 50% of the strength they actually are. I've tried "Fix Wifi" from cydia.pushfix.info, as well as Push Fix 1.0 from Macosmovil repository.

BTW this problem also initially came with bluetooth and GPS issues, but those went away (mostly) after I did Reset Network Setting under Settings / General.

I've rejailbroken it several times, and sometimes this problem is latent by a few days. But it eventually always comes back and I get this half-strength wifi. Bluetooth is also touchy- it seems like whenever I type, run any kind of memory-intensive app in the foreground, or move the unit itself around enough to activate the accelerometers, bluetooth audio skips. It stops skipping if I set the iPhone down, however. Bluetooth range is also diminished by about 50%. I think you get the picture...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated... Anyone else (who's unfortunate enough to be stuck with VZW 4.2.10) having similar issues?