jailbreak with blakcra1n

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by vongsar, Nov 4, 2009.

1. vongsar macrumors newbie

i jailbreak my ipod touch 2g 8Gb 3.1.2 with blackra1n. after i install cydia, i turn off then when turn back on there is a apple logo then a itune logo with usb wire and it get stuck there. why is it like this? everyone help me please!!!!!!!!

2. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

Connect to your computer and restore in iTunes if you cant use a computer try holding the home and power button for 10 seconds then restart.

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Before you do that, first connect to your computer and run blackra1n again. It might be that you have one of the newer models that need to run blackra1n again when they power off or reboot.

4. vongsar thread starter macrumors newbie

if restore with itune all apps and even cydia will lose from my ipod touch. if use blackra1n again it won't work te. it still show like that.:(

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Aren't all of your apps on your computer already? I would restore it, and then do blackra1n and resync everything.

6. vongsar thread starter macrumors newbie

but i want to use winterboard to change theme and walllpaer. after install winterboard in cydia it ask me to reboot device

7. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

if u want winterboard with BRain then i would suggest rejbing and getting Rock instead of cydia. i ran into problems in using cydia after the JB.

8. thesmoth macrumors 6502

I want to try jailbreaking my ipod touch 2g with 3.2.1 firmware (latest firmware).

So i go to the blackra1n site, download the tool for mac. Run it with my ipod plugged in, it does something...

Then I reboot my ipod and then install something called cydia? Is there something better than cydia? I gather something called winterboard is for cydia? Anyone want to post me a good link to this new fangled blackra1n business?

9. vongsar thread starter macrumors newbie

it still the same after jailbreak and install cydia. my ipod touch is 2g 8Gb 3.1.2 (7D11). another question is that is there any app beside ibluetooth to send file to phone because ibluetooth doesn work with my ipod touch at all, everytime i open it, it says unable to start the stack, please try restarting the application. if the problem persist, try rebooting the device.