Jailbreaker's Cafe - Post all JB'ing Questions and Comments here!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by swearbymac07, Mar 3, 2008.

1. swearbymac07 macrumors member

Hello all!

I recently Jailbroke 1.1.4 on my iPod Touch with ZiPhone 2.5c. I also downloaded iFuntastic incase it gets stuck in DFU or Recovery again.

When is Customize being updated for 1.1.4? I Want it badly:D:D.
    How do I get the GBA emulator working?

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to Customize the strings on iPod?? e.g. Slide to Unlock to something else? or is that only possible with Customize?

Also, people who have big probs JB'ing the iPods and iPhones, post here and I and I am sure that many others will try and help you.

And please. Only Mac OS X related posts on JB'ing here. I made a Redmond One, specifically for Windows related comments. Good idea bdsmyth

Cheers all!

2. bdsmyth macrumors regular

What would be good is if we could have a MAC jailbreaking section and a WINDOWS jailbreaking section. I use a mac and 9/10 the instructions on jailbreaking for the touch is for a windows PC, although why anyone who has an iPod touch/iPhone would still be using windows is totally beyond me!

3. swearbymac07 thread starter macrumors member

good idea:D:D

And thread title meant to say Comments only. Not Questions. Sorry.

Although very difficult questions, such as Stuck in DFU Mode I can help you all with. Cheers!

4. xXriderXx7 macrumors 6502a

xXriderXx7

I dont understand.
    Your other thread is quite clear.
    You state jailbreaking does not work at all.

5. swearbymac07 thread starter macrumors member

It worked...my best friend told me how :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now I dont know what I would do without Lights Off :D:D:D:D
    Cheers!!

Need.......Customize.........never mind :)

6. bnizzy macrumors member

7. swearbymac07 thread starter macrumors member

made it up actually. I am trying to retract my posts on that dreaded thread. My JB worked perfectly. Now I love it.

Thankyou.

8. Silver-Fox macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

massive mood swings :rolleyes: make your mind up

9. swearbymac07 thread starter macrumors member

minds made up now. I was angry in the thread that you are all mentioning because my method, ended me up in DFU Mode and stuck there. Thats only why. Now the whole objective of this thread was to wipe the bad feedback I was getting and to make a place for JB'ers and I Wanna JB'ers alike.

Can someone tell me whether Customize will be coming out for 1.1.4 soon? I like need it so bad. And anyone know how to get the GBA Emulator working on the Touch? Cos i Installed it and it says to upload roms into the folder and its not there in Cyberduck.

Thanks.