Jailbreaking a 1.1.4 32GB iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by nish123456, Jun 25, 2008.

1. nish123456 macrumors member

I'm getting an iPod Touch in about a week and I plan to jailbreak it. I originally planned to use www.jailbreakme.com but since coming on here I've found that it has been obsoleted by programs such as ZiPhone or iJailBreak. I was just wondering what would be the best method for jailbreaking.

Thanks ;)

2. mowlavie91 macrumors newbie

due soely go for the Ziphone jaibreak. Its quick easy and itz a gui! :) yea everyone loves that , and after that all you do is add a couple sources and wam you have the whole world of jailbreaking open to u. :p

3. nish123456 thread starter macrumors member

Sweet :) One question though...

EDIT: Found out the answer, never mind.

4. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I am currently ziphone'd on my touch but have used the slightly more advanced winpwn, I wouldn't really recommend it as I found it liked to freeze my device up forcing me to do a forced reboot, the freeze would happen just from opening an app........ People say go to contacts for 10 seconds but even when I did that it still froze so I would definately recommend ziphone freeze free and SOOO easy to use

6. madmaxmedia macrumors 68030

iLiberty+ is also very easy to use, has always worked great for me.

7. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

8. darkshadow1337 macrumors newbie

I used ZiPhone to jailbreak my iPod Touch. It is currently the best jailbreaking app out there. Use ZiPhone